CPIA names new Board of Directors
Sarah Marshall, leader of technical services for Nova Chemicals Corporation, was elected chair of the Board.
The Canadian Plastics Industry Association (CPIA) has announced its new Board of Directors following its annual general meeting to elect directors and officers on June 15.
Sarah Marshall, leader of technical services for Nova Chemicals Corporation, was elected chair of the Board, Rob Miller of Wittmann Canada was elected vice chair, and Mark Lichtblau, vice president of Inteplast Bags and Films Corporation, Haremar Plastic Manufacturing division, was elected as treasurer.
Terry Elliott, president of Scepter Canada Inc., was elected as immediate past chair of the Board.
In addition, the Toronto-based CPIA has added four new directors to its ranks, including Joel Rudolph, Farnell Packaging; Gilles Lacoste, Imperial Oil Limited; Michael Green, CKF; and Solenne Brouard, Polystyvert.
CPIA’s new Board of Directors is:
- Chair: Sarah Marshall, Nova Chemicals Corporation
- Vice-Chair: Rob Miller, Wittmann Canada
Treasurer: Mark Lichtblau, Inteplast Bag & Film Corporation, Haremar Plastics Manufacturing Division
- Immediate Past Chair: Terry Elliott, Scepter Canada
- President & CEO: Carol Hochu, CPIA (ex-officio)
- Gilles Lacoste, Imperial Oil Limited
- Hugues Rouleau, IPL Inc.
- Joel Rudolph, Farnell Packaging
- Jon Pyper, The Dow Chemical Company
- Kevin McTavish, Drader Manufacturing
- Leo Mayette, Cascades Flexible Packaging
- Mark Badger, Urban Polymers
- Michael Green, CKF
- Sean Dennis, Trademark Plastics
- Solenne Brouard, Polystyvert
- Tony Moucachen, Merlin Plastics/Van Waste Co.
- Tyler Kilgannon, Clariant Inc.