CPIA announces new Board of Directors lineup
Terry Elliott is the new chair of the Board of Directors.
Elliott, who will serve a two-year term, replaces the CPIA’s immediate past chair Amir Karim, of Polykar Industries Inc.
Toronto-based CPIA has also added three new members to its Board of Directors: Mark Badger of Urban Polymers; Sean Dennis, Trademark Plastics; and Tyler Kilgannon, Clariant (Canada) Inc.
The CPIA’s full 2015/2016 Board of Directors is now made up of the following:
• Chair: Terry Elliott, Ampacet Canada
• Vice-Chair: Sarah Marshall, NOVA Chemicals Corporation
• Treasurer: Mark Lichtblau, Inteplast Bags and Films Corporation
• President & CEO: Carol Hochu, CPIA (ex-officio)
• Mark Badger, Urban Polymers
• Tim Bean, Imperial Oil, Chemicals Division
• Laurie Borg, NexCycle Canada Inc.
• Michel Coté, IPL Inc.
• Francois Coté, Cascades Specialty Products Group
• Sean Dennis, Trademark Plastics
• Tyler Kilgannon, Clariant (Canada) Inc.
• Rob Miller, Wittmann Canada
• Jon Pyper, The Dow Chemical Company
• Veso Sobot, IPEX Management Inc.