CPIA announces 2016/17 board of directors
August 8, 2016 by Canadian Plastics
The Canadian Plastics Industry Association (CPIA) has named its new board of directors following the Annual General Meeting to elect Directors and Officers on June 16, 2016.
Terry Elliott, president of Scepter Canada Inc., remains as chair of the board of directors for 2016/17. Sarah Marshall, leader of technical services for Nova Chemicals Corporation, was returned as vice chair of the board. And Mark Lichtblau, vice president of Inteplast Bags and Films Corporation, Haremar Plastic Manufacturing Division, was returned as treasurer.
In addition, CPIA added four new directors, including Hugues Rouleau, IPL Inc.; Kevin McTavish, Drader Manufacturing; Leo Mayette, Cascades Flexible Packaging; and Tony Moucachen, Merlin Plastics/Van Waste Company.
The CPIA’s new board of directors is:
- Chair: Terry Elliott, Scepter Canada
- Vice-Chair: Sarah Marshall, Nova Chemicals Corporation
- Treasurer: Mark Lichtblau, Inteplast Bag & Film Corporation, Haremar Plastics Manufacturing Division
- President & CEO: Carol Hochu, CPIA (ex-officio)
- Hugues Rouleau, IPL Inc.
- Jon Pyper, Dow Chemical Company
- Kevin McTavish, Drader Manufacturing
- Laurie Borg, NexCycle Canada Inc.
- Leo Mayette, Cascades Flexible Packaging
- Mark Badger, Urban Polymers
- Rob Miller, Wittmann Canada Inc.
- Sean Dennis, Trademark Plastics
- Tim Bean, Imperial Oil, Chemicals Division
- Tony Moucachen, Merlin Plastics/Van Waste Company
- Tyler Kilgannon, Clariant (Canada) Inc.