Join us for Automate to Innovate Virtual Summit on Wednesday!
There’s still time for you to register to join Manufacturing AUTOMATION and Canadian Plastics magazines this Wed. July 29 at 1:00 pm ET for our information-packed Automate to Innovate Virtual Summit focused on how automation can help SMEs navigate our “new normal.”
We’ll be in discussion with industry leaders on the how-tos of automation for SMEs: how to get started with installation on the factory floor, how much it costs, how to access government funding, and how to build production resiliency for a potential second wave of coronavirus.
See our lineup of fantastic speakers:
- Asghar Rizvi, Director of Automation and Motion, Siemens
- Bernadeen McLeod, President and Founder, Mentor Works
- Blair de Verteuil, VP Operations, Life Sciences North America, ATS Automation
- David Jeffrey, Regional VP, Central Canada, Salesforce
- Michael Phillips, Pre-Sales Engineer, Universal Robots
- Michelle Chrétien, Director, Centre for Advanced Manufacturing and Design, Sheridan College
- Santiago Olmedo, Customer Solutions Engineering Manager, Festo
- Shelley Fellows, Chair, Automate Canada
This exciting and FREE event would not be possible without the support of our gold sponsors Festo, Salesforce, Siemens and Universal Robots, and our bronze sponsors KINITO Support Systems Inc. and SEW Eurodrive. Thank you!