Women in Manufacturing virtual summit is May 13
Leaders and employees of every level – women and men – will find the sessions of interest for an exploration of the importance of fostering and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce.
The Women in Manufacturing virtual event is May 13, and you don’t want to miss it.
Hosted by Manufacturing AUTOMATION, along with Canadian Manufacturing Online, PLANT, MRO, EP&T, Canadian Plastics, Canadian Packaging, Design Engineering, IPP&T, PrintAction, Frasers and Process West, this event features influencers in the Canadian manufacturing sector, as well as women who have trailblazed in their careers.
Leaders and employees of every level – women and men – will find sessions of interest as we explore the importance of fostering and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Keynote speaker Rhonda Barnet, president and COO at AVIT Manufacturing and gender equity champion, kicks things off with a talk about flexibility in the manufacturing workforce.
Plus, we’ll have presentations from Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters and the Trillium Network for Advanced Manufacturing, and panel discussions with women in the skilled trades and women in leadership.
Our current list of speakers:
- Rhonda Barnet, President & COO, AVIT Manufacturing
- Kristle Bautista, Author, Course Director and HR Advisory, Magellan Aerospace Limited
- Peng-Sang Cau, Vice-President Life Sciences, Emerging Markets & Symphoni, ATS Automation
- France Daviault, Executive Director, Canadian Apprenticeship Forum
- Shelley Fellows, Chair, Automate Canada
- Nour Hachem-Fawaz, President, Build a Dream
- Irene Sterian, President & CEO, REMAP Network, and Director, Technology & Innovation, Celestica
- Diane Reko, Chief Executive Officer, Reko International
- Brendan Sweeney, Managing Director, Trillium Network for Advanced Manufacturing
- Antonia Wareham, Welder, Irving Shipbuilding
Join us May 13 at 1 pm ET – if you can’t make the live event, a recording will be sent to you, but only if you register.