SPONSORED CONTENT: Rotogran’s blower/cyclone offers continuous and efficient evacuation of granules
Since 1982, ROTOGRAN INTERNATIONAL INC. has manufactured granulators and closed-loop granulating systems for the plastics and recycling industries. In use around the world, ROTOGRAN granulating systems are the workhorse of the breed…OUTPERFORMING and OUTLASTING all others in the marketplace today.
Our 20,000-square-foot facility manufactures innovative equipment that’s durable, dependable, and cost-efficient.
Designed for continuous and efficient evacuation of granules from the granulator bin. Available in motor sizes from 2 to 40 hp, they’re supplied mounted on a base to form an independent unit, or integrated with the granulator.
Standard features include:
- Premium efficiency T.E.F.C. motors and electrically interconnected starters
- Impellers are precision-machined and dynamically balanced
- Most blower housings are fabricated from solid steel plate
- Stainless steel and abrasion resistant impellers and housings are available
- Standard voltages are 575 or 460/3/60