Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show
September 28 - October 01, 2015
6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario
The Canadian manufacturing sector will get a glimpse into the future next week as more than 8,000 industry professionals convene in Toronto for four days of learning opportunities, technology transfer and idea generation at the Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show (CMTS) 2015.
The country’s largest manufacturing event, CMTS is a one-of-a-kind display of revolutionary technologies, from the latest advances in machine tool, tooling, metal forming and fabricating, to advanced manufacturing, 3D printing/additive manufacturing, automation, design engineering and plant management. Highlights include:
• A hands-on learning environment and comprehensive equipment exhibit featuring New Technology Zones.
• Opening keynote by Linda Hazenfratz, Canada’s 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year and CEO of Linamar Corp, on how to grow a manufacturing business right here in Canada.
• RAPID Canada 3D Printing Pavilion and Conference, an industry-leading forum presenting the latest trends in additive manufacturing, rapid technologies, 3D printing and 3D scanning, and featuring a keynote by Jeff DeGrange, CCO of Impossible Objects.
• APMA Automotive Outlook Conference, a comprehensive look at the North American auto sector, including industry outlook and forecasts.
• Innovation Alley, an area dedicated to cutting-edge technology displays, including automotive and aerospace prototypes, robots and virtual reality systems.
• Tech Talk Theatre, a complimentary series of educational sessions accompanied by live demonstrations of the FESTO BionicOpter, an ultra-lightweight drone.
• Medical Manufacturing Innovation Series, a panel discussion focused on ways to improve Canada’s medical and biomedical industry, including implants, orthopedics and prosthetics.
Visit event's website
Print this page