|Conformal cooling achieves increased production efficiency, and therefore, increased profitability for companies producing injection-molded components. Custom and captive molders can realize cycle-time reduction of 20 to 40 percent, as well as lower reject rates due to uniform cooling. Conformal cooling also produces stronger parts via lower molded-in stress.
Expert speakers from Europe and the United States will provide mold makers, molding companies and OEMs with information to help improve their process and reduce costs. The conference is ideal for technical, engineering and management professionals at many companies such as automotive, medical and packaging companies.
Robert A. Beard & Associates, Inc. a well-known provider of technical, engineering and management support for plastics and Plastic Technologies, Inc., a global leader in plastic-based package development, are the conference sponsors.
· Injection Molds—Bonding Technologies
· Vacuum Brazing
· Applications & Benefits of Diffusion Bonding
· Metal Additive Manufacturing
· New Equipment for Maintaining Conformal Cooling Channels
· Combining Simulation & Thermovision (infrared camera technology)