IMI to open virtual processing lab (July 17, 2001)
Canadian PlasticsCanadian Plastics
The Industrial Materials Institute of the National Research Council of Canada will host an event entitled "Too...
The Industrial Materials Institute of the National Research Council of Canada will host an event entitled "Tools for Efficient Molding and Forming" to celebrate the opening of its new virtual processing lab. Experts from industry, government and academia will discuss subjects of direct interest to moldmakers and processors, such as:
– accurate, fast and easy-to-use simulation predictions;
– 3D visualization for parts manufacturing;
– easier, faster and improved part optimization and design;
– model-based decision aiding tools;
– maintaining the optimal design in the presence of process shifts;
– robust processing in the presence of tighter tolerances.
The event takes place Oct. 3, at the IMI facilities in Boucherville, QC. Contact Gladys Cyr for more details at 450-641-5125 or visit www.imi.nrc.ca.
Print this page